Okay mellow jihadis, standby for your lists of the day.
Top Five spam comments (these are real/fake comments sent by ‘bots to this site):
1. Genius school called, they are running out of you!
2. Holy macadamia nuts, you are. . .
3. By the hammer of Thor. . .
4. Keeping it real, I like that.
5. You are so insightful (and 100s of other fake, misspelled compliments.)
Top Five (weird) search engine requests (ending up at this site):
1. Does a tech sergeant in the air force have to salute a lieutenant in the navy (Yes, although I like your inquisitive mind. Of course, if you were a TSGT you would know this.)
2. I am not now, nor have I ever been, a hippie (Sort of a Patrick Henry, Nathan Hale, HUAC, hippie denial thing. Or perhaps, I wrote these lines?)
3. Be a jihadi, jihadi’s children, etc. (Coming from Lebanon, the UAE, etc. I get the feeling you do not seek the lite, frothy fare served up here? How do you feel about bull-riding?)
4. Pensacola jihadis. (Yikes, is P-cola being overrun by ninjas?)
5. French noses. (I got nothing.)
1. The one fiction post I wrote lowered my daily pageviews by 200 or so. But readers seem to dwell on it (measured in minutes) more than any other page, if my site analytics are to be believed. Yet, no one has commented on it. So they clicked on the page, but said nothing? (I enjoyed writing it, but perhaps this is not the forum. Still, writing content like that keeps me loose.)
Top post not written:
1. My Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal (NAM) picture with the Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (MCPON.) The MCPON was supposed to award me, my Senior Chief, and handful of other folks our medals. He was called back to DC during the week of the SEAL tragedy. I don’t like pictures, nor award ceremonies, so life went on. . .(And the Admiral handled the pleasantries in the MCPON’s absence.)