Yes, sir, yes, ma’am. This is an email I received from some dude named Dauda Kazeem. He is looking for a reputable foreigner to invest his brother-in-law’s dough:
Good day, I am Dauda Kazeem. I represent the interest of my brother in-law who is a minister in the Syrian Government. As you probably know, there is a lot of crisis going on currently in Syria and my brother in-law is having problems with the ruling party and they are currently investigating his ministry. While he is sure that he has not done anything wrong as he publicly opposes the decision of the Government to use of weapons and torture on our own people, there is also every reason for him to secure his family’s future in case the unexpected happens. He has asked me to help him find a reputable foreigner who can help him accommodate and invest $73.9 Million US Dollars privately. Hence my reason for contacting you. We need your help to accommodate and lodge the funds in the banking system in your country. We will handle the logistics involved in the movement of the funds to you. Please note that the entire business will be executed in a legal way. My brother in-law has promised to give you 15% of the total money as compensation for your troubles. He would also like for you to help invest the remaining 85% in a lucrative business in your country. You will be paid 35% of any profits made from investing the remaining 85%. Due to his position in the Syria cabinet, he wants this to be done discretely and he would want to keep his identification confidential. I will be acting as his eyes and ears during the course of this transaction. If this proposal interests you, please kindly respond ASAP so we can go through the details together. Please note my email address to reply to: ********************* Please note that I am only sending this message from an anonymous email for security reasons. Your reply should be addressed to ******************* Regards, Dauda.
Wow, I just won the lottery!