Thank God it is Friday. Please enjoy the blogposts:
- *First place with 5 2/3 votes! Joshuapundit – Yom Hashoah – Reflections On The Holocaust
- Second place with 2 2/3 votes – The Right Planet Bloody Revolution and Cultural Suicide
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – Bookworm Room-The California Open Primary has the practical effect of stifling Republican political speech in November, when it matters most
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – The Razor No One Wins In the Zimmerman Trial
- Third place *t* with 1 vote – The Noisy Room- Iran + UN: The Incorrectly Included Datum
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Mellow Jihadi- The Military Draft
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Gay Patriot-What gay Republicans (should) expect from the state
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator –Wall Street 101 For Progressives, Academics and Career Politicians!
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Simply Jews –There Are Judges In Jerusalem
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Colossus Of Rhody–“Progressive” liar set to return to comics
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Independent Sentinel – Obama About to Cede Sovereignty of Our Oceans to Marxist UN
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote – VA Right! – Hollywood Balks at Obama’s Financial Genocide!
- First place with 4 votes! – Raymond Ibrahim- How the Media Whitewashes Muslim Persecution of Christians submitted byJoshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 2 1/3 votes – Mark Steyn –Grope And Changesubmitted by The Watcher
- Second place *t* with 2 1/3 votes – Freemarket America.Org – If I Wanted America to Fail submitted by VA Right!
- Third place with 2 votes -The Sad Red Earth Israeli Ambassador Fears 60 Minutes “Hatchet Job”; Bob Simon Protests, Then Deliverssubmitted by The Watcher ( hat tip, Simply Jews)
- Fourth place with 1 2/3 votes –The Last Stand Afghanistan III (still circling the bowl) submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 1 vote -Jim Treacher/The Daily Caller – I don’t know if you guys have heard, but Obama eats dogs submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Sixth place with 2/3 vote - The Passing Parade – Government Spending, Or Why I Am A Republican submitted by Simply Jews
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -The Politic/Shaun Tan–Dangerous Liaisons submitted by Bookworm Room
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -The Weekly Standard –Civil Society Reconsidered submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -House of Erathosthenes–Contradictions submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote -The Washington Free Beacon–Paging Allen West:Gorbachev Says ‘I will Support Obama’ submitted byThe Independent Sentinel
I am a member of the WoW blog circle and I agreed to link all the weekly offerings. As active-duty Navy, some of the political articles are straddling the line of propriety. But you are smart and my linkage does not necessarily imply support. . .