It is a question pondered by the very best minds and mimes of our generation (which may not be saying a lot.) It is a nagging concern to bloggers in 48 States (apparently Hawaii and Idaho bloggers do not lose sleep over it.) The question remains: how do you say que paso in English? And the answer is: I don’t rightly know.
And yet, I think if you yelled Que Paso in a crowded college library, you would be shushed and directed to read one of the below blogposts. (I speak from personal experience.) So, rather than public embarrassment, why don’t you get busy:
- The Noisy Room – Wicked Writ of the Midwest
- The Political Commentator –
The 2012 presidential election still incredibly bares the taint of Bush’s past!
- Simply Jews – Another Christmas At The Guardian
- Joshuapundit-Iran’s War Games: ‘An Important Message..Especially To The Colonialist Powers’
- The Colossus of Rhodey – This is O.W.S. thinking at its finest (worst)
- Right Truth – Christian Majority and Minority – Christmas 2012
- The Right Planet – Biden: “The Taliban Per Se Is Not Our Enemy”
- Bookworm Room – A case regarding citizen journalists proves, once again, that bad facts make for bad law
- The Razor – A Box Of Legos
- The Glittering Eye –Ch-ch-ch-changes
- VA Right! – Virginia May Have Improperly Excluded Signatures From Perry, Gingrich. Recount May Be Needed!
- Rhymes With Right – What Is The Proper Measure Of A Congress?
- The Mellow Jihadi – It’s Working Women’s Day In Pakistan!
- New Zeal – US Communist Leader Lays Out Strategy for 2012: “Big Progressive Change is Closer Than We Think”
- GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Xian Nakbah
- Victor Davis Hanson –A Vandalized Valley submitted by The Noisy Room
- Melanie Phillips –A Fearful Symetry submitted by The Political Commentator
- Daled Amos – Jews And Chinese Food On December 25th submitted bySimply Jews
- Dorothy Rabinowitz – What Ron Paul Thinks of America submitted byJoshuapundit
- Powerline – Fighting Stereotypes in the U.K. submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Karen Holt/ Historic Americans Examiner –The power of a simple, ‘Thank You!’ submitted by Right Truth
- The Daily Caller – top 10 constitutional violationssubmitted by The Right Planet
- Bill Whittle –Three Years Under Obama submitted by Bookworm Room
- A Chequer-Board of Nights and Days – Apologists For Communist Totalitarianism: I Hate Those Guys submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Redstate – Did the VA GOP change the rules on primary ballot access in November 2011? submitted by VA Right!
- Race 4 2012 – The Ron Paul Newsletter Decision Tree submitted byRhymes with Right
- Big Peace –The Economic Factors Behind Arab Spring Revolutions and Why Mubarak Was Right submitted by The Mellow Jihadi
- Accuracy In Media – Ron Paul Under Fire for Praising Accused Traitorsubmitted by New Zeal
- Small Wars Journal – This Week At War submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Propublica – How Democrats Fooled California’s Redistricting Commission submitted by The Watcher
- Mark Steyn – Silent Night submitted by The Watcher
So now you, too, can answer the question, que paso. Well, que paso?